Inspired by the Starbucks version, this Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is so easy to make at home! With iced coffee topped with a delicious pumpkin cream, it is the perfect drink on a fall morning.
- 1 cup cold brew coffee/iced coffee
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin/pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare your cold brew/iced coffee: Measure out your cold brew or iced coffee in a glass and set aside. I always like to pour mine over lots of ice.
- Make the pumpkin cream: In a milk frother, combine the oat milk, canned pumpkin/pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Froth everything together for a minute or two until foamy and thick.
- Assemble the drink: Pour the pumpkin cream over your prepared ice coffee, then serve immediately. I like to sprinkle a bit more pumpkin pie spice on top before serving!
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can substitute in the following: a pinch each of ground ginger, ground cloves, and ground nutmeg.