Delicious homemade blueberry granola packed with tons of flavor! Sprinkle some of it on top of yogurt for breakfast, or enjoy it alone as a snack.
- 2 cups (187g) old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup (30g) coconut chips
- 1/2 cup (75g) whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (37g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon (3g) salt
- 1/4 cup (57g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (75g) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (62g) olive oil
- 1 cup (165g) dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (162°C). Line a sheet tray with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Prepare the granola: In a large bowl, mix together the oats, coconut chips, chopped almonds, chopped pecans, sunflower seeds, salt, light brown sugar, maple syrup, and olive oil. Toss everything together until well combined. Spread the granola out onto the prepared baking sheet, then bake for 23-25 minutes, stirring the mixture around at least once during baking.
- Add in the dried blueberries: Remove the granola from the oven and let cool completely on the tray, then transfer to a bowl and toss with the dried blueberries. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for a few months.
- Substitutions: I like the flavor of almonds and pecans in this recipe, but you can definitely swap them for other nuts if desired. I think walnuts would be delicious in this granola as well.
- Baking Time: I have found that 23-25 minutes is about the perfect baking time for this recipe. At the halfway mark, I like to remove the tray from the oven, stir everything around with my spatula, and return the tray to continue baking. This helps make sure everything bakes evenly.
- Storage: I love storing this granola in quart containers! They help keep the granola fresh, and they easily fit in the pantry.
Keywords: granola, blueberry granola, homemade blueberry granola, dried blueberries, how to make granola