All the delicious flavor of the classic Shamrock Shake enjoyed at home! This recipe takes only three ingredients to make, and it tastes just as good as the original.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (150 g)
- 1/2 cup milk (121 g)
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional: 2 drops yellow + 1 drop blue food coloring
- In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring. Blend until the mixture is smooth, then pour into a glass and enjoy.
- To get a thicker milkshake, reduce the amount of milk to 1/3 cup.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shamrock shake, milkshake, peppermint