All the delicious flavor of the holiday treat enjoyed at home! This Homemade Shamrock Shake takes only three ingredients to make, and it tastes just as good as the original.
- 1 cup (150g) vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (121g) milk
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional: green food coloring
- In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring. Blend until the mixture is smooth, then pour into a glass and enjoy.
- For a thicker milkshake, reduce the amount of milk to 1/3 cup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shamrock shake, milkshake, peppermint, mcdonald's copycat