This vegan puppy chow is an instant family favorite, and it takes no time at all to prepare!
- 1/3 cup vegan butter (68 g)
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (157 g)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (85 g)
- 5 cups Chex or rice cereal squares (165 g)
- 1 2/3 cups powdered sugar (200 g)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the vegan butter, vegan chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, measure out the Chex or rice cereal squares.
- Pour the chocolate-peanut butter mixture over the cereal and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a gallon-size Ziploc bag or a large Tupperware container. Pour in the powdered sugar and shake well so that all the squares get coated evenly.
- Serve as desired, and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: puppy chow, vegan