This delicious Oat Milk Matcha Latte takes just minutes to make, and it's so healthy for you!
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) oat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (4g) matcha powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (30g) honey
- In a milk frother or blender, combine the oat milk, matcha powder, and honey. Mix on high speed until everything is well combined and the matcha powder has completely dissolved.
- Pour the matcha latte into your desired mug and serve. If using a blender, you can heat the latte up in the microwave to achieve the desired temperature. If using a frother, be sure to select the hot setting and you should be good to go!
- Many recipes will also recommend that you dissolve the matcha powder in water before mixing it with the milk. You can definitely make the matcha latte this way, but I find that using the frother or blender takes care of this by itself.
- I love to store my matcha powder in the freezer to ensure it stays fresh for a longer period of time.
Keywords: matcha latte, oat milk, matcha powder