This delicious Oat Milk Matcha Latte takes just minutes to make, and it only calls for three ingredients! You can enjoy it either hot or iced depending on your preference.
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) oat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- In a milk frother, combine the oat milk, matcha powder, and honey. Mix on high speed until everything is well combined and the matcha powder has completely dissolved. If you want a hot latte, be sure to use the hot setting on your milk frother; if you'd prefer an iced latte, use the cold setting.
- Pour the matcha latte into your desired mug and serve. If you're making an iced latte, be sure to pour the latte over ice before serving. Enjoy!
- Preparation: Many recipes will recommend that you dissolve the matcha powder in water before mixing it with the milk. You can definitely make the matcha latte this way, but I find that using the frother takes care of this by itself and helps prevent any clumps. If you don't have a milk frother, you can use a blender instead; just be sure to heat the latte up in the microwave before serving if you'd prefer to enjoy the latte warm.
- Sweetener: The honey in this recipe is optional, and you can adjust the amount depending on how sweet you'd like the latte. Feel free to substitute in another sweetener like maple syrup, agave syrup, or granulated sugar if preferred.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Japanese